HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Dorset Scrapstore relies on its volunteers! Our volunteers help in the day to day running of the store in a great number of ways, including:
● Keeping the stores shelves and rummage bins full
● Helping our members with advice on use of materials and projects
● Cash-handling and operating the till
● Working in our warehouse preparing materials to get them ready for display
● Unloading our delivery van
● Updating our computer database to keep membership records accurate
● Assisting at children’s and adults arts and crafts workshops
● Helping at events where we provide children’s activities and games
● Helping with our marketing and general fundraising
Can you spare a few hours a week?
Would you like to join our team of volunteers to help us provide the best services we can to our members, at the same time knowing that you are helping the environment too?
If so, then please contact us or pop along to one of our stores during opening hours.
We look forward to seeing you soon!